- Timebox per Sprint: 1 Week (7 Days), starting from Friday and ending on Thursday.
Days of Sprint Goal of each day Day-1 (Friday) Sprint Goal Announcement:
For each Sprint, there will be a Goal, a sort of ‘Problem
Statement’ OR Question. It will be sent to Participant's registered
email ids, as well as announced to Participants-Only Whatsapp
group by 9 AM IST
Day-1 (Friday) to Day-4 (Monday) Solution Preparation:
This 4 days timebox is given to Participants for preparing a
Solution/Answer to the Sprint Goal.It closes at 2 PM IST of Day-4.
Day-4 (Monday) Solution Submission:
On or before 2 PM of Day-4 (Monday), All Participants will have to submit
Solution they prepared. After that submissions will not be
Note: Solution content guidelines:
- Solution described in max 2 pages of MS Word. Attach that to solution form. Anything bigger will disqualify, so be careful of word limit, which is 2 pages of MS word.
- You can also attach an excel sheet that can contain different matrices that you want to refer in your solution.
- Solution should be practically applicable
- It will help if there is mention of real application of this solution, in some company
Day-5 (Tuesday) & Day-6 (Wednesday) Solution Assessment:
Judges will work on assessment of received papers/submissions.
Day-7 (Thursday) Results Announcement!
Result will be announced over mail, whatsapp group and website.
Note: Winning Criteria and categories:
- There are two winning categories - Per Sprint; and Over-al.
- There will be a winner per Sprint, which means 7 winners.
- Then there will be final winner of over all contest
- Every participant will get marks out of 100, per Sprint, and his/her cumulative Score Card will be maintained.
- To qualify final round, you need to have attempted at least 4 out of 7 Goals of this program, that means submit solution for at least 4 Sprints.
- Final (over-all) winner will be selected from top 7 Scoring participants, who has also attempted 4 or more Sprint goals.
|Sprint-1||1 June - 7 June|
|Sprint-2||8 June - 14 June|
|Sprint-3||15 June - 21 June|
|Sprint-4||22 June - 28 June|
|Sprint-5||29 June - 5 July|
|Sprint-6||6 July - 12 July|
|Sprint-7||13 July - 19 July|
|Sprint-8||20 July - 26 July|
|Sprint-1||What is the right model for performance assessment and rewarding in an Agile Organisation?|
|Sprint-2||As an Agile Coach or Consultant, how do you convince your leadership that agile is way forward - what all should be done and avoided.
Tip: Try to give approaches as internal Coach, as well as an external Consultant. How will two differ in approach.
|Sprint-3||How do you make choice between SCRUM and Kanban? How do you decide which Tool/Framework is suitable?
Tip: Do give some sample boards, based on scenario.
|Sprint-4||Art of Good Story Writing and Splitting.|
|Sprint-5||In Agile PM, how do you manage Schedule and Scope|
|Sprint-6||Metrics/Reports in Agile World, that SM creates and uses in Agile PM|
|Sprint-7||How will you plan Agile Transformation for an Organisation, which you are coaching for the first time.|
|Sprint-8||Assess and Declare Winner on or before 26 July|